22nd Harrisonburg International Festival
Saturday, September 28th, 2019
12:00 - 6:00 pm
Downtown Harrisonburg, VA
Free, family-friendly, rain or shine event!
Savor Harrisonburg's International Richness!
Enjoy the sights, sounds, tastes, and sense of community that is the Harrisonburg International Festival! Our city is home to dozens of nationalities, languages, cuisines, and cultures, and at this event you will find an amazing array of ethnic food and dress, international entertainment, art, crafts, cultural displays, and vendor products.
Tips for a Great Festival Experience
- Download our festival app for more information on performers, vendors, and sponsors. Available for iOS and Android.
- Bring lawn chairs and refillable water bottles with you!
- Got questions? Look for folks in volunteer t-shirts.
- Visit the Welcome Tents at Court Square and the Hardesty-Higgins House to learn what’s to LOVE about Harrisonburg & the Harrisonburg International Festival!
- Don’t miss all the children’s activities in multiple locations.
- Stop in to see what downtown merchants and restaurants have going on.
- Hot and thirsty? Look for the water station near Asbury United Methodist Church.
- First aid is available near Asbury Church and Court Square if needed.