We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines that must be followed to ensure a safe and fun festival for everyone. Every attendee must abide by the following:
- All PETS must be on a leash during the festival (licensed ADA assistants excepted).
- No fireworks or sky lanterns.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- We encourage you to leave all coolers and picnic baskets at home. (the festival offers a wide range of drinks, foods, and desserts).
- No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No weapons, knives or firearms.
- Reusable drinking bottles/cups allowed. Disposable plastic water bottles discouraged.
- For safety reasons, no Frisbee throwing during the festival.
- Lawn chairs & blankets allowed in designated areas (wheelchairs exempted).
- We encourage you to decrease your carbon footprint by biking!
- There will be port-a-johns throughout the Festival site. Please do not use business’ restrooms unless you are supporting the business.
- No pop-up tents are allowed anywhere on festival grounds, other than registered vendors
- Respect all posted signage regarding parking and pedestrian traffic
Enjoy the relaxed festival atmosphere, but be proactive about the security of your belongings. Leave your campground overtly empty. Don’t bring what you cannot afford to lose and be sure to look after one another. Our community is not possible without your participation!
Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES tolerated anywhere on the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
Help us be environmentally conscience and bring a water bottle to fill.